Santa lost his mind and brought Jack an inflatable bounce house with 250 balls to go in it. When Jack first saw it, he was completely overwhelmed. Let me backtrack and ask - have I mentioned that the one thing that has been affected the most by Marshall's birth is Jack's potty training? He's been in underwear since turning 2 in June with very few accidents until little brother came along. Now he rarely returns home from school in the same pants I sent him in and every morning is a battle. "I no poop on potty." he'll say or he'll just show up in our room and announce "I've got poop in my diaper." (he still sleeps in a pull-up). Fortunately, the peeing hasn't been affected as much, but it's strange because Jack was easier to poop train than pee train. Anyways, as soon as he saw his gift from Santa he looked at us and said "I need to go poop and pee on potty." and sure enough, he did. By the time he hit the potty though, it sank in. "It's a jumper like at my school? When Marshall get bigger, he jump in it with me. When I finish on potty, you watch me jump and dance and fall down!". I wish you could see the smile on his face through the screen. He jumped all day and everything jumped with him - his stocking stuffers, his ball bat, etc.
Here he is looking in his stocking.
And checking out Marshall's Santa gift.
Here's Marshall with his stocking and stuffers.
This is such a Jack picture to me. It looks identical to one of the pictures on Jack's birth announcement. It's crazy how much these two look alike now.
And here are the boys with their stocking stuffers. Max spent all day laying in bed next to his stuffed toy and the one he stole from Marley. Don't feel sorry for Marley. He got it back.
No comments:
Post a Comment