Friday, January 1, 2010

Marshall is 1 Month Old


It's unbelievable to me that Marshall has already been with us for a whole month. In other ways, I can't remember life before he joined us. He's looking more and more like Jack every day. I wish I had pictures on this computer of Jack at this age because I swear it would be hard to tell them apart. He's starting to work out his sleep patterns, pretty much only waking me up once at night to eat. That would be great if I could get him in bed at a decent time and then get myself to bed, but here it is after midnight, he's finally sleeping and I'm blogging. Oh well, maybe that will be my New Years resolution. Jack is also adjusting to life with Marshall. I think the Christmas break has been good for him being home with us, even though it's been so hard handling them both even with both of us home. I just keep telling myself it can only get easier and I was this overwhelmed at first with Jack. Anyways, Happy 1 Month to Marshall!

No comments: