Friday, January 1, 2010
Santa Came to Visit
The Sunday before Christmas Santa arrived at our door. The pictures pretty much tell the story, so I'll post them first. 


Jack was actually more receptive to our visitor this year than last. Last year when Santa arrived at the door, Jack burst into tears and started screaming. This year, Jack was misbehaving right before telling us he wasn't going to wash his hands and he didn't want to eat supper. As soon as he laid eyes on Santa, he said to me "I need to go eat." I don't know if he didn't want Santa to see him acting up or he just wanted to get away from him. Santa left a candy cane for Jack to put on the tree, so he wouldn't forget him on Christmas Eve. He also told him that J.T. Elf had been reporting good things about him. I was hoping to get a picture of both boys in Santa's lap, but Jack only gave him a high five and Marshall slept through it. Maybe next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment