Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Fun

Jack and Marshall are on Fall Break this week.  Do you remember getting a week off in the fall?  I sure don't, but they do now, so I'm mostly working from home this week and having some fall fun with the boys!  Jack has been talking about raking up leaving and jumping in them for weeks now.  I'm not sure where he got the idea because we've never done this with him before, but our back yard is full of trees and the leaves are starting to stack up.  Saturday after naps, we headed outside to fullfill Jack's wish.  Travis blew the leaves into a pile and Jack jumped and jumped and jumped.  Here are a few pictures.






 Here's our little worker bee raking the leaves back into a pile...
Just so he can drive through them.  This Gator is a current favorite as it will drive all over our hilly backyard.  It's hit just about every tree back there. 
  

No comments: