Fall Break Day 3 - Arlington Library Family Story Time
A few weeks ago Jack saw the episode of Little Bill going to the library and has been talking about visiting a library himself every since. I did a little research and found that most of the libraries around here do story time on Wednesdays, which doesn't work well for my schedule since I work on Wednesdays, so we made plans to do story time during fall break. Every since I told Jack that, he has informed everyone that we were going to the library for fall break. So this morning we headed to the Arlington Library with the promise of story time and checking out books. It was great! The librarian read 2 books, sang 2 interactive songs and ended with a craft. Here's Jack coloring his pumpkin craft.
As always, Marshall was along for the ride and as luck would have it, he was asleep for the first half of story time in his infant car seat. For the second half of story time, I was chasing him around and setting books back on the shelves that he knocked down. Here he is happily eating toast with Granddaddy Carl Ross's homemade blackberry jelly. What a mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment