Fall Break Day 2 - Pump It Up Free Play with lots of friends!
I don't have many pictures to document today because Pump It Up isn't very hands free with a baby too young to play without getting trampled. If he wasn't wrestling me to get down, he was trying to wrestle the camera out of my hands. Also, Jack wasn't in one place long enough to get a good shot. On Mondays and Tuesdays, Pump It Up has open free play 10-11:30 for $7+tax/child. We headed there this morning to meet several friends and the kids had a great time, but I think the moms were more tired than anyone! We'll definitely do this again! The images are all blurry because he was constantly on the move and he could care less if I got a good picture or not! There are no pictures of Marshall-man, but he was definitely there and can't wait to be big enough to join in on the fun!
So day 2 of fall break and I haven't lost my mind yet. Yesterday Marshall refused a morning nap, but then fell asleep in the car on the way to the pumpkin patch and Jack refused his afternoon nap, but willingly rested in his room with a movie while Marshall slept, so I could get some work done. Today I was able to con Marshall into an early morning nap, but he completely refused his afternoon nap while his brother gladly slept after the morning activities. If I could ever get these two on the same page, this parenting business will be cake! Those are the sort of things that throw my days off, but my goal this week is to focus on the kids and put all work, house and career, aside. So far so good. Who knows where we'll pop up tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment