I obviously haven't blogged much lately. What can I say? These two are keeping me busy! Here's a few pictures of what we've been up to lately.
Jack is really starting to enjoy his Gator and the park across from our house is perfect for it! Marshall also enjoys this hand-me-down push car, a favorite of Jack's when he was little.
I'm starting to brave grocery shopping with both of them more and more and just love these HUGE carts where the boys can sit and not take up any of my grocery space.
Marshall testing out Daddy's bike helmet. I should mention he actually already has his own helmet courtesy of Big Big.
LOVE this picture! I only wish it were from my camera rather than my phone. We had just gotten home from family pictures and I adore him in this sweater. Thankfully, it's 2T and he has 3 more in different colors, so we'll be wearing those babies out for the next 2 years.
Sissy and Big Big went to the Bama/Florida game and brought the boys and myself back all kinds of Crimson goods. I love Marshall in this hat!
2 comments:
love the hat! such a handsome little boy! can't wait to see you guys!
Oh, the grocery cart... not to rush things, but I look forward to them being able to sit like that. I suppose there's hope. :) They've grown so much and look like such big boys - even Mr. Marshall!
Post a Comment