Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Zoo with the Jostes Girls

Fall Break Day 4 - The Zoo
Fall Break 2010 is coming to an end and I still have my sanity.  I'm EXHAUSTED from our daily activities and working late at night, but it's been fun and I can honestly say I'll be sad when the boys return to school on Monday and I return to work.  Today we headed to the zoo with the Jostes girls.  It was a fun trip, as all zoo trips are, and Marshall is starting to notice the animals more and more.  Here's Jack and Kate in the rabbit exhibit.
And Jack and Maddie checking out the monkeys.

On the agenda for tomorrow...a trip to the doctor to see if Marshall's ear infection has cleared up and get his second flu shot.  Don't think I'll post any pictures of that, but we might just meat Daddy for lunch as a special treat for us all. 

No comments: