Today was Marshall's school picture day. Jack's pictures are Thursday. We just had family pictures made last weekend and Marshall is getting his picture taken every 3 months as part of the baby program my in-laws purchased for our baby gift, so I wasn't too worried about how these would turn out. Thank goodness because the poor baby has a double ear infection and while he went to school, I think he threw a screaming fit in front of the camera! I'll have to post a picture of that when I get them back, but I was more thankful than ever that I took a few moments to take these myself.
Notice the shoe in his hand. When I put him down for these pics with both shoes and socks on, he sat almost too still for me. I figured out why when he looked up and grinned after taking both shoes and socks off! I hardly bother anymore and I don't know what I'll do when the really cold weather hits because every morning I do attempt to put socks and/or shoes on him for school he has them off before we arrive.
No comments:
Post a Comment