Tuesday, October 12, 2010

St. Paul Open House

Last week was Jack's and Marshall's Open House at school.  For the infant class, the dads walked them out.  Here's Marshall and Daddy before their big debut with the Snugglebug class dressed up as lady bugs.
Here's Jack playing in his classroom before his performance.
Since Travis walked Marshall out, that left me with both the camera and the video camera and I opted to just get still shots since Marshall wasn't actually performing.  So I have no video of Marshall.  When it was Jack's turn, Travis took both cameras because I then had Marshall and Jack's performance was so good that he only videoed, so I have no still shots of Jack's performance.  I wanted to post the video, but I haven't transferred it to my computer yet, so maybe later.
Here's Jack with his classmates after the performance.


I continue to feel blessed and be amazed by what this school does for my children.  If I stop to think for a moment about next year being Jack's last year there, I get sad, so I just don't go there.  Oh and I forgot to add that I am a room mother for Jack's class this year!  I volunteered for both boys' classes knowing they wouldn't give me both and I got Jack's.  Honestly, that was my preference since he only has 2 years left at St. Paul and he will really appreciate me being there.  I'm afraid my presence in Marshall's class would only upset him, so maybe another year for him.

No comments: