When we made the decision to stay in Memphis for Easter, we also made the decision that we had to find a church for our family. Every time we go to Paris, I take Jack to my church, which I love so much that I know nothing else will ever compare. So Jack has been to church and he's been christened, but we haven't found a church home in Memphis yet. Well, that wouldn't work for Easter Sunday because Jack had to be in church on Easter. So last week we tried Hope Presbyterian. It is huge and so different from what Travis and I grew up with, but we really liked it, so we went back today and like it even more. When someone finds the secret to how you ever get anywhere on time with a child, please let me in. We were running so late we got no pictures before church and I barely got these in before Travis and Jack changed into their play clothes to fly the new airplane.

Jack looks so big in these clothes! He's a little boy now and not a baby, even though I continue to catch myself calling him a baby all the time.

I wish we had a picture of our whole family all dressed up, but that's planned for the 2-year pics, so this will have to do for now. Don't both of my guys look so excited to be taking a picture?

No comments:
Post a Comment