I am doing so bad about pictures I know. The latest pictures we took are on Travis's camera and he has so many pictures on his memory card that it locks my computer up every time, so I'm waiting on him to delete some old ones so I can retrieve them. I promise to take lots with my camera this Easter weekend and post them soon.
Anyways, when we first found out Jack was going to be a boy, my dad immediately ordered him an Alabama pacifier and the book "Roll Tide" by Kenny Stabler, an old Alabama quarterback. Every page of that book ends with "Roll Tide!" and Jack has gotten to where when I say "Roll" he'll finish with "Tide!". This morning we were in the car leaving for preschool and I said "Okay, buddy, ready to roll?" and he answered with a big "TIDE!!!". I couldn't be more proud!
1 comment:
Ha! Rick will love that!
Post a Comment