Sunday, April 26, 2009

Playdate at the park

Growing up in Paris, I always looked forward to Fish Fry week. Every year it's the last week in April and I think the last one I attended was my freshman year in college. Since having Jack, I've looked forward to the day I could share this with him. I decided the right time was this year and so did so many of my childhood friends. We kicked off the fun week with a playdate with Lizzy Lemons and Reese Reddick. Unfortunately, Reese tuckered out and had to leave before the kids got close enough for pictures.

Lizzy is 4 months younger than Jack and lives in Dyersburg. When she's in Paris she goes to the same church we go to, so Mom and Emily have her in the nursery sometimes. They picked her out as the perfect girlfriend for Jack. Here we were trying to talk them into a hug, but Jack was bashful.

I went to preschool with Lizzy's daddy and took dance with her mommy from a very young age, so we've all grown up together. Brandi and I actually lived together in Memphis for awhile. We're hoping to have the kids grow up together as much as possible with the distance and who knows what could happen from there?

1 comment:

liz said...

Shame, shame on Sissy and Emily! I thought one of the two of MY girls were going to marry Jack! Ha!