Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning

They have been talking about the Easter Bunny at school all week. You can ask Jack how big he is and he'll say "BIG!" and stretch his arms above his head. If you ask what the Easter Bunny does, he'll say "Hop! Hop!" and act like he's hopping. But the child will not get near him. I guess it's normal, but I still hoped for a picture that I didn't get of Jack sitting in the Easter Bunny's lap. We asked him where he wanted to leave his basket for the Easter Bunny to fill and kept talking about the Easter Bunny coming into his room and filling his basket. I was halfway afraid he would be too terrified to sleep, but he wasn't and when I heard him talking in his bed over the monitor, I hurried to his room thinking he had seen his basket and was making an escape. Nope, he hadn't even remembered to look at his basket yet, so I got this shot of the basket untouched and of Jack trying to get to it.


Jack got a remote control airplane to fly outside with his daddy, some puzzles, sidewalk chalk, Finding Nemo, Play Dough, sticker books and candy.

Maybe he'll decide to like the Easter Bunny a bit more next year.

No comments: