Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Marshall's First Few Days and the Proud Big Brother

Now that we're home, I've been able to upload all my pics to the computer and wanted to share some of my favorites from Marshall's first few days.

Marshall and Papa D

Marshall and Sissy

Marshall with the proud aunts, MiMi and Lindsey


Marshall and Judy


Marshall and Big Big

Marshall with GG and Carl

When Jack was born, he looked just like my dad. We have no idea who Marshall looks like. If anyone, we all see Travis, but no one can pinpoint what it is about him that looks like Travis.

Jack is being really good with little brother. The first time he saw me feeding him he said "Him eating Mommy's tummy!" Last night my mom was holding him and Jack said to her "Be careful with Marshall's head, Sissy." While in the hospital, he was more interested in the nursery full of babies than in just Marshall. Last night we were talking about the babies and I asked him who those babies were. He said "Marshall's puppies."


Going home


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great pictures. So glad y'all are home!! Jack's comment about the babies being "Marshall's puppies" is still cracking me up!

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

He is just so precious! And you look great! I wish we were in Memphis right now - I'd bring you some dinner. Hope all continues to go well for your sweet family!

Unknown said...

he is so handsome! Jack looks so proud of his little brother. Sweet family. Brandi

HayesFamilyHappenings said...

These pictures are wonderful. I had no idea he had that much hair! He is a very pretty baby, and I agree that he doesn't resemble anyone just yet. I'm so glad everything is going so well. I can't wait to see him in person!