Thursday, November 19, 2009

More on Marshall

I went back to the doctor this afternoon and I am now a full 4 cm dilated and 60% effaced. This would completely freak me out if I didn't know my progress was pretty consistent with my first pregnancy. I don't think I was this far this early, but I do know the Friday before being induced with Jack on Wednesday I was dilated 4 cm and 80% effaced. I go back on Tuesday afternoon.

As for Jack, his morning started out rough with him gagging on the congestion and vomiting again. I swear it was 10 am before he hardly said a word to me and all I could get him to eat for breakfast was 2 popsicles. Since then though he's come to life and although he's still coughing and you can still hear the congestion in him, he ate a good lunch, the fever hasn't returned, and he seems to feel okay. I'm afraid I'm feeling the beginning signs of it myself though, which is unfortunate since I have a ticket to the midnight premiere of New Moon tonight. Yes, I'm that crazy that I bought an advanced ticket, but not sure I'm crazy enough to tough it out. We'll see.

No comments: