My friend, Courtney Vassar, is so unbelievably talented. Once the babies started coming, she began making it her "thing" to do a canvas for all the nurseries. I think we all look forward to her gifts as they are all gorgeous and it's so special to have something painted by a friend to display. When I told her I was going to decorate the hall between the boys' rooms for them, she had an idea for a joint canvas for both boys. It is precious!
How in the world she found time to do 2 canvases for me while chasing around Camryn, I'll never know, but I'll forever be grateful.

4 comments:
Nice blog. Like your artistic skills. Your 2 canvases posted on the blog looks good. Keep on sharing the art like this. Ihampers.co.uk
Woo hoo!!! I made the Todd Family Blog!!! And it's funny you said that about not remembering anything we talked about...I thought the same thing. After ya'll left, I was like, wait a minute, what just happened here? And those were virgin daquiries!!! So sad! lol. Can't wait till next time!!!
I have NO artistic skills. The canvases were done by my friend, Courtney. Jude, I guess that's just the way it's going to be for awhile. It was still fun though!
You are quite welcome! Always glad to do it. it was great to hang out with you on Saturday. Can't wait to meet Marshall. Hang in there!
Post a Comment