Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

I have to say this was the best year for Jack as far as Halloween goes. He's just now reaching an age of understanding what all the fuss is about. Although he didn't care for dressing up, he LOVED the candy (a bit too much). I actually had to bribe him with the sucker in his hand to put the helmet on long enough for a picture.

We started the night with a visit from Taylor Townsend. Taylor remains interested in Jack, who remains stand-offish from Taylor. He's just playing hard to get.

We stopped by a neighbor's house before paying a visit to the Jostes girls.

And ended our night at Alesia's house, where Jack was content sitting by the front window and watching the other trick-or-treaters. I think next year it will definitely be easier to just load both boys up in the wagon and walk around the neighborhood, but it was a fun night and Jack made out with a great bag of candy (I should know).

No comments: