Thursday, November 12, 2009
Moving Right Along
I had my appointment this morning and I'm still progressing. Last week I was dilated 1 almost 2 and now I'm 3 almost 4. I dilated a whole 2 cm in 6 days! The group B strep test came back positive, which we were expecting since it was positive with Jack. This really has no affect on me at all because I had to be treated for it regardless (2 bags of antibiotics before delivery), but it does mean if they don't get all the antibiotics in me before he's born that he will have to be on them. I am starting to thin out although she didn't give me a specific percentage and he's starting to drop. She said both of these sometimes happen more during actual labor with the second child. I go back in a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! Progress! We can't wait to see Marshall's sweet face.
Post a Comment