Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Naked Chef

As mentioned in an earlier post, Jack is Star of the Week this week at preschool. After sending his poster to school on Monday, we made cookies last night to send today and I decided to let Jack take part in the baking. It's so much easier to take Jack to the potty when underwear is all I have to deal with, so most days at home he can be found running around in just a shirt and underwear. That's how he was last night and when I posted these pictures, that was the first thing I noticed. Here is our little naked chef stirring up the batter, but never too busy to pose for a picture.

My little neat freak did not like getting it on his hands.

When I joined in and mixed it all up, he said "Mommy, no see eggs." He didn't quite understand where the eggs went. We made the cake cookies off of the Funfetti Cake mix box. Jack put on the finishing touches with the sprinkles.

And of course he had to taste test them.

2 comments:

Jane Ellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane Ellen said...

OMG...everytime i read about Jack i feel like i am reading about Nikos. i think they would love eachother! he has loved having a little brother and i am sure jack will too. keep us posted.