Saturday, November 7, 2009

MTV Baby

Marshall is negative 4 weeks today and already has a nickname. The moment I announced my pregnancy with Jack to my sister, she went out and started buying. This pregnancy has been no different. She has decided that Jack always had these precious monogrammed things and even though Marshall is getting probably 90% of his clothes passed down from Jack, he still needs his own things with his name on them. In Paris, there is a cute little store called The Nest of Names and Emily and Mom have been frequenting it to buy the latest and greatest baby items. I swear every time I'm in Paris and go by there Emily asks me to check on a order she placed with them to have something monogrammed. The other day Mom was in there and asked if they had an order ready for Emily and they said "Oh yeah, for the MTV baby." So Marshall is now the infamous MTV baby. The picture above is of a pair of shoes Mom had monogrammed for him. I have tons of other precious things to show, but you'll just have to wait and see them modeled in pictures by the MTV baby himself!

2 comments:

liz said...

that means jack can yell, "I want my MTV!" :)

Selena said...

TOO cute! I know you are both getting excited... enjoy the next few weeks and take care.