Literally.
One of my absolute favorite things about the end of the school year at St. Paul is receiving the scrapbooks the teachers have put together. I remember the last day of Jack's first year sitting in my car looking at his scrapbook through the tears. I can't believe the effort that goes into each book. I took a few pictures of some of my favorite pages. I wish I could post each page, so you could see just what an amazing job these teachers did of capturing the year. Here's a few of my favorites from Marshall's year as a Snugglebug. His first day at almost 9 months old.
This was one of his favorite spots on a shelf.
Is there anything sweeter than a baby sleeping?
This looks like torture, but Santa was actually Alesia's husband, so there was no way Marshall was getting away from sitting on his lap.
This page says "I still have my man card. It's in my purse!" because Marshall, along with most of the other boys in the class, loved walking around with a purse on his shoulder.
Once again, getting tortured by Alesia's husband, this time dressed up as the bunny.
Jack's teachers did a neat thing. They did a few pages for each month and summarized what they did each month. Here's Jack's first day as a Caterpillar at 3 years and almost 2 months.
His given Indian name was "Constand One" and this page says "Tepee home of Constant One, known for his desire for everything to remain the same."
Jack and Eliza giving Eskimo kisses
Showing his class his Star of the Week poster.
There's no way to describe how these kids have grown over the year. So many things I will see them do and think "I didn't teach them that." I can't even imagine what it's going to feel like next year when I received Jack's very last St. Paul scrapbook.
No comments:
Post a Comment