Disney commercials now rank up there with Hallmark as ones I can't watch without shedding tears. The other day I saw one that said "You'll always remember the moment when they stop being siblings and start being friends." It has been a long road getting to that point, but I think we're starting to turn the corner. If my heart melted when Marshall cried "Bubba" for Jack at the carnival, it burst with pride when Jack put his arm around Marshall when riding the Gator together last weekend and said "Hold on, Buddy, I've got you." Little moments like these are happening more often now. Just today, I glanced in the den and almost had a heart attackwhen I saw and saw Marshall sitting on one arm of the chair and Jack sitting on the other. I quickly moved Marshall to a safer spot and made Jack get down as well and Jack immediately put his arm around him. It wasn't until after I saw it that I grabbed my phone for a picture, so it wasn't just for the camera, but you better bet I'll be grabbing that camera for proof every time one of these occasions arise.

No comments:
Post a Comment