The week after we saw Uncle Fudd's Farm at the church's Easter Egg Hunt, the Farm was scheduled to visit the preschool. I volunteered to help with both boys' classes, as I have always helped out Jack's class with this event. They usually bring tons more animals to the school than to the church and I knew if the kids loved it at the church, they would be completely amazed at school. Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate. As soon as we arrived at school, Jack's teachers told me I wouldn't be needed because there weren't many animals there due to the weather and what animals they did bring would be in the gym with a big bouncer. Marshall's class, however, still needed help and I was excited for the opportunity to see him with his classmates since I'm always in Jack's class. He was so excited to have me there and kept loving on me the entire time. There was a baby goat, a lamb, a bunny, some chicks and some ducklings and this is the only picture I got. He loved the animals and loved the bouncer even more. Luckily, I was able to sneak out without him getting upset and I can't wait to spend more time with him and his class.

No comments:
Post a Comment