Last May we went to a wedding in Gulf Breeze, FL where my mom's cousin lives and we fell in love with the area! It's just outside of Pensacola Beach, which we've found to be a great family vacation spot. We've been trying to plan a vacation all summer long, but it didn't work out until the last week of August. I hated pulling the kids out of preschool for an entire week that we had to pay for, but I hated even more not taking them back to the beach. I have to brag on our kids. They are awesome travelers! Eight hours in the car and no complaints from any of us.

I looked back and found Marshall with not one, but two papi's in his mouth. We might have a problem.

The key to good travelers is lots of snacks! I don't even think we were out of Tennessee when Jack broke out the cheesy poofs.
No comments:
Post a Comment