You continue to idolize your brother. Just the other day I was getting Jack ready for soccer practice and while I was putting his shin guards on, you were busy taking your tennis shoes off and putting his cleats on. Some day, little buddy, you'll be there too.
You are already a good saver. When you found this dollar on the counter, you quickly raced to your room to stash it away in your piggy bank. We won't tell Jack that it was his dollar.You've really taken to this penguin you picked out at The Gulfarium. I found you just last night snuggled up asleep with him and I could've watched that sight all night.
You are talking up a storm! Your favorite phrase is "Ion't know (I don't know)." This is the answer to almost all questions. You also say "Did it!" a lot when I ask you to do something or even when I ask you not to do something and you do it anyways. Your favorite word is "No.", which is usually the answer to questions when we ask you to do something. All sippy cups are milk. Even if they are empty, you reach for them and say "Miilllllk!" Your "Lub yous" melt our hearts. Even Daddy is wrapped around your little finger when you tell him "Night Night! Lub you!" every night. You're a biter unfortunately, but so far you've kept that in the family. You are starting to hold your own with Jack. When he does get the best of you, you don't hesitate to tell on him. You are precious, very loved and adored by all who know you.



1 comment:
Big Big was a major biter..he gets that honestly, I'm afraid.
Post a Comment