Sunday, September 4, 2011

Gulf Breeze, FL - Day 3 "Did it!"

It's no surprise what a handful Marshall was on this trip. For the most part, he was great, but it never ceases to amaze me just how much he gets into. When we first got there, he went missing in the condo. I found him on the floor on the other side of the bed wrestling a lizard lamp. He wasn't content until he figured out how to turn it on. Once we set his bed up, he said "Night, night!" and dove into it head first. He could climb back out just as easily. Fortunately, this didn't affect his sleep at all. When he was in there for nap and bedtime, he stayed put. The kids climbed on everything. We got onto Jack for climbing over the back of the couch. No surprise that soon after Marshall was doing the same thing. I said "No, no, Marshall!" and got him down just to look up and see him climbing back over it. Once he was down he smiled and said "Did it!" like "You told me not to, but I did it anyways!" At one point, I heard him yell from the bedroom "Mama! Help!" I went into find him in this position. His legs were over the side of the pack n' play and his head was on the bed.


No comments: