The day after the zoo trip, Travis and I took the kids to the Midsouth Air Show in Millington. The last air show here was in 2007 when Jack was only a few months old. We found out last year that the event would be returning this fall with the Blue Angels and we've been planning on it every since. What we weren't planning on were the two air show crashes that happened that same weekend. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a little nervous and not too excited watching the trick planes, but the day went off without a hitch and we had a great time. Jack and I enjoyed a funnel cake to kick off the festivities.
Check out all the powdered sugar on him.It was a long day, as you can imagine if Marshall was able to sleep through the noise! We arrived at 10 that morning and didn't leave until 5 PM, but it was lots of fun and we're already looking forward to it's return in 2 years.


No comments:
Post a Comment