Lucretia and Lee brought Aiden and Audrey to Memphis a couple of weekends ago to go to the zoo. They came on Friday night and spent the night with us and it was so much fun watching the kids play together. On Saturday morning they were sweet enough to come to Jack's soccer game and cheer him on and then we all headed to the zoo.
LuLu and the boys while sweet Audrey slept in the stroller.This picture was taken a few minutes too late. It was our first zoo trip when I've seen the red panda on the ground rather than having to search the trees for it, but before I could get my camera out he had climbed back up.
Audrey joins the picture.
Isn't she precious?
This video accidently captured the most exciting part of our trip. When the polar bears first arrived at the zoo, they were pretty impressive and always performing. The past few times we've been, however, they were hiding out. Well, this one was performing once again. He was swimming the same circle over and over in front of the kids, so I thought I would shoot a video. This particular time though, he tried to attack! I wasn't close enough to see, but Lucretia said she saw his mouth wide open and all of his teeth. He did it again his next trip around and we think he was after the child in the video's blanket.

No comments:
Post a Comment