Sunday, October 16, 2011

Marshall Funnies

This post is more for my memory than anything.  Marshall's personality sure is blooming and I absolutely adore it!  He's a daredevil.  This much I knew pretty early on, but the kid is hilarious and precious and melts my heart every single time he wraps those little arms around me and says "Um, um, um, love you!"  Right now my absolute favorite thing that he does/says is "Oh man!"  Picture Swiper on Dora.  The other morning he brought me a bag of chips for breakfast and I said "No, Marshall, you're not having chips for breakfast."  He responded with "Oh man!"  That night he was standing up in his booster seat and when I told him to sit down he said "Oh man!"  The fact that he uses it in the right context every single time cracks me up.

Another thing Travis and I love is the way he pronounced some animals.  Chicken is shick shin.  Horse is hissy.  The other day he came to me and said "Uh oh, Mommy." and I said "What is it, Marshall?" and he said "Uh oh, hissy." and brought me to this.
I think this video is absolutely adorable and couldn't help sharing.  We were on a walk and about halfway through the walk I let the boys off of the stroller to get some exercise.  If I did it at the beginning, we would never get back home.  Marshall stopped and barked at some dogs.  It was precious and I had to share.

1 comment:

Selena said...

It seems like our little brothers are much alike!