Saturday, October 15, 2011

Soccer

I've made a note to never forget Marshall's chair.  He kicked me out of mine at this game and look how the silly monkey sat in it.
All the Todd boys lounging.
This was Jack's best game yet.  He scored the first goal of the game and actually looked like a soccer player dribbling down and putting it in the goal.  Travis and I acted like it was the World Series or something.  No doubt our enthusiasm will embarass him one day.

We're having a ball with this team.  It's so much fun to see Jack learn and even better seeing him enjoy it and celebrating his and his team's successes.  He truly is a team player cheering for the other kids when they do well.  I honestly thought we would give this up in the spring for tee ball, but we'll see.

No comments: