Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

From our spooky skeleton
 And our very hungry caterpillar!
Last year I dressed the kids together with the Toy Story theme.  This year I fell in love with the caterpillar costumer and Jack wanted the skeleton one.  The only problem was he wanted a hat/mask because Marshall had one.  Well, I'm just not ready for Jack to be super scary and that's all I saw in the skeleton masks I found, so I promised to paint his face.  It took longer to get the paint on than he wore it.  It was itching and he was scratching and little by little the make-up was coming off.  Finally we washed it all off before going to school with the promise that we would try again tonight for trick-or-treating.  Check out the headband in Marshall's hands.  He wouldn't take the picture without it.  I used it to hold Jack's hair back while I put the paint on his face and Marshall thought he had a prize when he got it from Bubba.

No comments: