Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sick Day for Mommy = Play Day for Boys

The stomach bug hit our house two weeks in a row.  First it was Marshall and his was fairly shortlived, but  five days later it took me down.  I kept the kids at home with me because Alesia had been sick too and I figured at least they had already been exposed to my germs.  I almost always cringe when Jack apoligizes and I was definitely not prepared for this.  The bouncer really is a life saver when I need easy entertainment, but I'm thinking we may need to start anchoring down even in the house.

1 comment:

Selena said...

I fully believe that when we are sick and have to keep our kids that we deserve a pedicure shortly following the sick-mama-escapade... it is never fun, is it?

At least you got a funny memory out of the day! :)