Friday, October 7, 2011

Open House Performances

Here is Marshall and the Buzzing Bee Toddlers.  Our sweet Alesia is pushing the first buggy.  I really think that was the reason for the sour look on Marshall's face.  He's in the second buggy being pushed by Ms. Natalie and probably wondering why he isn't with Alesia.  We pull into school each morning and he starts shouting "Ieshia!" and it continues in the parking lot, down the halls and into his classroom.  I've been told he won't have a thing to do with Ms. Natalie.  If she's holding the snacks and he wants another, he asks Ieshia to get him one.  That is one spoiled rotten little boy!


Here's Jack and the Funny Frog Young 4 Year Olds.  Notice during his part he gets nervous and skips 4.  I also love how at the end when they say their names he says his entire name.  We're just happy he didn't say "Jack Alan Monkey Todd".

No comments: