We decided to go to the noon service for a variety of reasons: 1) it was supposed to be the least crowded; 2) it would give us plenty of time for the boys to enjoy their new goodies and some Easter activities including family pictures and 3) we wouldn't have to rush. Ha! We were in just as much of a rush as ever because as usual, I tried to cram too much in the morning. By the time we were ready for pictures the boys were exhausted and not in the mood to pose sweetly at all. They start out good and just get worse from there.
Jack then decided he wanted to try his hand at taking pictures.
Then Marshall wanted a turn...
And got mad when his turn was over, so he refused to be in the picture with Daddy and Jack.
I forced talked him into a picture with Jack and me.
The sweet girls next door came over to take a picture of all four of us, but Marshall was still being a pill.And this was all we got in our Easter Sunday best.
We were still rushed out the door for church when I realized I didn't take the usual "Happy Easter" picture text for our families, this is what they got.
Yep, he fell asleep on the way and ended up sitting in the car with Travis during church.
BUT he did wake up in a much better mood.
While I hated that Travis missed church, it was pretty special to go with Jack. The afternoon was spent napping and grilling burgers and I'm still picking up and putting away plastic eggs and candy.



No comments:
Post a Comment