Jack had another birthday party Saturday afternoon and this one wasn't quite as toddler friendly with ropes courses and zip lines, so I opted to take Marshall to the egg hunt at the church where he goes to school. The Jostes girls were there as well and rather than all of us hunting on our own, we all took part in the 3 year old hunt. Marshall did well and got enough eggs for he and his brother.
I have to say this is where the fun stopped for Marshall. It's becoming more and more apparent that he truly is a different child without his brother. I thought he would love the petting zoo, but he wouldn't even go in the fence. He claimed he wanted to ride the horse, but backed out at the last minute. This train ride was the only other thing I could get him to do and you can tell by the look on his face he wasn't too sure of it.
Towards the end, Jack showed up and Marshall ran right into the petting zoo with him. I didn't get any pictures of the two of them together because next we were off to Mud Island with the Jostes crew.





No comments:
Post a Comment