We are not a basketball family, but nothing describes the month of March at our house better than pure madness. Things have definitely started picking up and this beautiful early spring weather has definitely helped. Here's a glimpse of our crazy month.
Don't you just love all my naked boy pics? I swear these kids would never put on clothes if I didn't make them. Marshall came out of the bathroom one day with nothing but a stethoscope on. I wonder if there's a future in nude medicine?
He spent another day playing with his head lamp on.
My kids absolutely LOVE dirt! I asked them what they wanted to do - ride bikes, take a walk, etc. Nope, they just wanted to dig.
Jack got his summer cut.
Marshall spent an afternoon playing tractors in bed with Daddy.
We had some rainy days, but we were fully prepared.
Marshall was introduced to Jack's old scooter.
Marshall got his summer cut without any objections.
We went for walks and looked for the crickets we heard chirping.
We went to the park.
When one cool drink wasn't enough...
The boys just keep getting more and more fun. They are definitely individuals rather than two of a kind, but their differences make life more interesting. We're looking forward to an awesome summer!












1 comment:
carla - they are just adorable. and getting so big.
i love the naked stethoscope picture!
Post a Comment