Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Break in Pensacola

After a rough start to the week, we recovered and headed to Pensacola Beach Wednesday night.  We drove well into the morning arriving at 3 a.m., which honestly ended up being a pretty good plan for Marshall who slept all but 1 hour of the trip.  Jack, on the other hand, I swear would have stayed up the entire ride if we hadn't made him stop talking, playing his games and watching his movies.  Luckily, he and I both slept the last half of the drive and poor Travis was so wired after his energy drinks that he couldn't sleep when we got there and spent most of the trip trying to make up for that lost night of sleep.  I don't think we'll do that again, but we did gain a day from it.

1 comment:

Selena said...

Whew... we've driven many a "gained day" trips, and they are rough, I'll say... I hope you had a great time!