Monday, April 9, 2012

A Weekend For MiMi and Boyd

We're counting down the weeks until Baby Boyd's arrival.  Almost everywhere we go the boys pick out things for Baby Boyd.  Jack says he's going to hold him when he gets to MiMi's house, but not in the hospital because he doesn't want all those hospital people watching him.  Marshall says he is going to tickle his feet.  Oh I can't wait to see the three boys together!  Luke went to the beach for a bachelor party, so my parents came down to stay with Emily and finish up the nursery.  We all went out to eat on Friday night and I wanted to document my sister's pregnancy.  Here she is at 32 weeks.
On Saturday, we took the boys to a circus only a few minutes from Emily's house.  I wish I had pictures, but the lighting wasn't great.  Jack loved it.  Marshall hasn't mentioned it much since, so maybe he was a little young to be impressed.  Anyways, afterwards we went to MiMi's to help set it all up.  I think she did a great job picking everything out.  It's a precious place for my sweet nephew to start his life.




1 comment:

Selena said...

How exciting, and I love his name!