Jack had a great second soccer game. He scored 3 goals and had an assist and he also had quite the cheering section. Both sets of grandparents, my sister and brother-in-law and of course, Travis, Marshall and me were all there. Every time he scored he would run over and give us all high fives. I'm sure the other parents thought it was obnoxious, but I thought it was pretty sweet.
This is Jack (middle) with two of his school buddies and his coach (left is Jack Colley and right is Ariana). The coach is Ariana's dad.Here comes the soccer star to get his high fives.
Poor Marshall is finding it harder and harder to be left out. At one point during this game he ran onto the field with his ball yelling "It mine turn!". When I yelled for him to come back, he looked at me and grinned and kept on going. Travis did manage to let him score a couple of his own goals while the teams were on break. I think we have one more year before Marshall can take the field with his own team.
No comments:
Post a Comment