Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring 2012 Soccer

We've kicked off our third soccer season and Travis and I couldn't be more pleased at how much Jack has improved.  He's really hustling and truly learning the fundamentals of the game.  Once again, he's on a team with three of his classmates and being coached by one of their dads.  Travis has even gotten in on some of the coaching action.  Poor Marshall just doesn't understand why he's being left out.  The entire practice and game he kept saying "I play with Jack.", "I play with team." and "It my turn now."  Jack had one assist during the game, but he was even more excited for one of his friends that scored twice.  We are so very proud of what a great team player Jack is and look forward to another great season!


1 comment:

Selena said...

He's getting so big! We are hopeful L can start soccer in the fall... it looks like so much fun.