Saturday, May 12, 2012

Carnival and Rodeo

After naps, the Vz crew came over for pizza and a trip to the fairgrounds.  We had to get a picture first.  I couldn't resist this close up of my boys holding hands.  I need to look at it on days like today when my morning starts with "Marshall hit me with a golf club!"
Jack (almost 5), Marshall (2 1/2), Andie (almost 2), Riley (6), Audrey (almost 2) and Aiden (3 1/2).
It's hard to take pictures on moving rides, so this is about as good as it got.  Marshall got to ride almost everything Jack did, so that was a sucess for the night.
Sweet DeeGee went with us and she was a HUGE help!  Note the look of concern on Marshall's face.  This was the first ride of the night and to be honest, he wasn't too sure of it.  Later that night, DeeGee rode the big ferris wheel with Jack and Riley.  I was accross the carnival at the kiddie rides with Marshall when I saw half of the rides go dark and stop.  My cell phone immediately started ringing and sure enough, the kids were at the top of the ferris wheel and it completely lost power.  Poor DeeGee was terrified, hiding her eyes.  Jack and Riley loved it.  It only lasted a few minutes, but when they got it back up and running, DeeGee hopped off and LuLu hopped on.






After the carnival, we hit up the rodeo.  DeeGee and I spent most of the time toting food and drinks back from concessions.



Another fun Fish Fry in the books!

No comments: