I had heard lots of people talk about how awesome the new playground at Shelby Farms was, but had I known that it would be the most awesome playground I had ever been to, we would've visited it a long time ago. One Friday a few weeks back, the boys and I headed out for donuts and a trip to the park. They were ecstatic at the entrance to see this big guy.
And it just kept getting better from there. The first area was sand, slides and water tables. I will be more prepared next trip with sand toys, towels and a change of clothes.The next area was full of giant slides.
Then tons of swings.
And webs/ropes to climb up to tree houses.
This was the look that I got when Jack realized there was no slide to get him down from his big climb.
Sand and water fun.
Big mess means big fun.
And to top it all off the Kona Ice truck showed up along with hundreds of school buses with millions of kids.
That's when we bowed out, had a treat and went home for naps.
Fun day and we will return soon.















No comments:
Post a Comment