Aunt Carla is in love. The boys and I went back for 2 visits yesterday. I'm so very fortunate that I live close enough to see this sweet boy whenever I want to. Here's Uncle Travis meeting Boyd for the first time and giving him a little gift - an orange sweat band. Travis thinks he just might sway this Ole Miss Rebel to cheer for the Vols.
Aunt Jo Fairy, Luke's oldest sister, with Boyd. Luke is one of 6 kids, 2 boys and 4 girls. The rest of the family was there Friday night, but Jo Fairy was the first one to get to hold him.The grandparents with the big and baby boys.
Sissy and Boyd
Big Big and Boyd
The grandparents and all of their boys. Marshall woke up and the spots were gone, so Emily cleared him for a visit. He was pretty stand offish at first, but he warmed up to him and didn't show an ounce of jealousy, so I was proud.
About to go home on Sunday morning.



1 comment:
Big Big is finally going to have his own litle baseball team if you and MiMi continue to have little boys! They are all so precious.
Post a Comment