We continued our annual tradition and went home for the World's Biggest Fish Fry again this year. Mom's work actually shut down for the morning and parked a trailer on the street, so we had a great spot to sit and watch. For the first time since I can remember, it was cold. We were in shorts, but the wind made it pretty cool without a jacket. Here's Mom and the boys getting ready for it to start.
Did I mention that my dad was in the parade? That's him driving his truck. I still laugh thinking about it, but my kids couldn't have been prouder. You can hear them yelling for "Big Big" in the video below. Truth be known, Daddy loved seeing all the people.Once again, the kids chose the horns as their parade toy. If we keep coming home with noise makers, Travis is going to ban gifts from Paris.
Mom's boss's wife asked Jack if this was his first Fish Fry. He said "No, it's my last!" I've told him already that we won't be missing Kindergarten next year for the parade. Shame on Shelby County for not shutting down!




No comments:
Post a Comment