Saturday, May 19, 2012

St. Paul Class of 2012 Graduation

Graduation was absolutely wonderful.  Jack has been so excited for days, singing the songs for weeks.
Here he is introducing himself and telling that when he grows up he wants to be a Skittles and MeM (M&M) Maker.


Receiving his medal that says "I graduated preschool".





They had a highlight video titled "Looking Back" that showed 3 pictures of every child in the graduating class.  There were 30 kids.
They say it takes a village to raise a child and we finally got pictures of the kids with part of our village.  Judy, Papa D and Kids.
Marshall didn't make the ceremony, but we got him for the cookie and punch reception and took him home with us for the family celebration.
Big Big, Sissy and Kids.
"I want to hug you, Jack."
This is as good as it gets of the 4 of us even if we aren't all looking at the same camera.
There aren't enough words I can say to express how very blessed we are to have this lady in our village.  Alesia has been God sent to our family to help us raise these boys and they love her as much as we do.  To simply call her a babysitter just isn't giving her enough credit.  She's become one of my best friends and a huge part of my boys' lives.
Jack requested a picture with just Judy.  Thank goodness because she usually hides from the camera, but she can never say no to Jack!  I thought this next couple turned out great!

Ariana is the only kid in Jack's class that will attend Donelson with him next year.  I hope they end up in the same class.  She is a sweet, sweet girl.  Whenever Jack is asked about Donelson, he says he's going to have 2 friends there.  Ariana from his school and Kate from his home.
It was a wonderful day for Jack and our family.

1 comment:

Selena said...

What a special time... everybody looks so "pretty" and sincerely happy!

You will be so proud of these pictures for a long time... I am guessing you will save them for "Looking Back" when he graduates high school!!

Congratulations, Jack!