We had a pretty great Mothers' Day weekend and Mothers' Day was the best day we've had in I don't know how long. Mom, Dad, Judy and David all came down for Jack's soccer game Saturday morning. Afterwards, the boys and I went to lunch and shopping with my parents and then headed down to visit Emily and Luke. We ate supper at Steak & Shake before returning home.
I saw a picture on Facebook of a Grandmother's stepping stone with her grandkids' handprints. Travis and I loved the idea and quickly went to Michael's to pick up the kit. I thought they turned out great!
Mothers' Day was so relaxing. We slept in and just did what we wanted to do as we wanted to do it. Travis and the boys gave me a heart monitor and watch for running and we went and picked out some new running shoes for me as well. I wish every weekend had a day like that day.
Once again, we are so blessed to have the mothers and grandmothers that we have in ours and our children's lives. The best title I've ever been given is Mommy.



1 comment:
Cute stepping stones, and foldable-cars at Steak N Share are awesome, aren't they?! We miss the "big city restaurants"! :)
Post a Comment