I've decided to start posting my appointment updates on the blog, so you can read them if you'd like rather than sending them out to a bunch of people who may or may not want to know it all. My doctor is out of town this week, so I saw the nurse practitioner this morning. Although I hate my doctor being gone, at least this hopefully means no more scheduled vacations before my due date. My weight gain is irritating, but it's all about survival at this point. Trying to work, even though it is part time, while taking care of a 2-year old AND being pregnant is harder than I ever thought it would be. I don't exercise because I don't have time and Jack cares nothing about being strolled around the neighborhood when I do have time. I eat what I can when I can. I'm just hoping the breastfeeding works out for me with Marshall and I lose it all like I did with Jack. We'll see. Not a chance I'm posting actual numbers, but it is what it is. Heart rate was in the 150's, where it has remained most of the pregnancy and I'm still measuring right on target for the due date.
The big news at this appointment is I took the H1N1 (swine) flu vacine. I was shocked to hear that they actually had it in so early. Although it is controversial, I'm killing myself with worry over getting it, so if it gives Marshall and me protection and some peace of mind then it was worth it. Don't ask me if I'm vacinating Jack because that is yet to be determined.
I go back in 2 weeks. Until then, no news is good news. We're painting this weekend, so hopefully, there will be nursery pictures soon!
1 comment:
Sounds like a great appointment. Can't wait to see pictures of Marshall's room.
Post a Comment