Travis painted the nursery yesterday and I couldn't be more excited! It's amazing what a fresh coat of paint will do for a room. It already looks totally different from Jack's nursery and we don't even have the wall decor or bedding in place. Next up, we're getting our carpet cleaned and then my parents are coming down in a couple of weekends to help finish setting it up. I can't wait! Here are a couple of pictures of the new color, new shade, new armoire and Marshall's new sign on the door. More pictures to come!
4 comments:
The room color matches your blog background! It's like you planned it! :) And I like the ribbon color with the wall color, too.
it looks great! you did a great job picking the color. now i need to get painting for marshall. see you soon.
How exciting! Looks great!
Marshall's room looks great. I love the paint color.
Post a Comment