Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Carl Ross!

Sunday night we headed to Puryear to celebrate my grandfather's 82nd birthday. I call him Granddaddy, but Jack calls him Carl Ross and I have no idea how to even spell out how it comes out, but it's pretty precious. Jack was thrilled to play with Riley and here they are on LuLu's bed watching a movie. It took forever for Jack to even get on the bed because he thought it meant they were being put to bed. I'm not sure why the picture is so cloudy, but I got 4 of these shots and they were all that way.

Our family get-togethers almost always end with the kids in the bath together. This time Aiden joined them. Brave boy!

On our way home, Jack was talking about everyone there. We asked him who the baby was and he said "Baby Aiden. I wike (like) him. He my friend. He my buddy. He my dude!" It appears Jack is making great strides with babies. I can only hope, Marshall will soon be Jack's "dude" as well!

2 comments:

liz said...

The "dude" thing is hysterical! I'd LOVE it if he called Marshall his dude!

Lindsey said...

First of all, Carl Ross looks great!
I love the bath picture, too cute.